The students studying at faculties/higher schools/vocational schools of our university and the personnel working at our university are provided health service by health centers and public hospitals .In order to benefit from health services, the students are required to document that their parents are not related to social security foundations. Our students, whose conditions are suitable, can take referrals from offices related to “Health Record” and their own school secretary. Medicine and treatment expenses of the students documenting that they are not related to any social security foundations are met by Directorate of Health, Culture and Sports Department.

A dentist, nurse, psychologist and a dietician work in the Directorate of Health, Culture and Sports Department and they can interfere in emergency cases.



Information and Technologies Center © 2009 European Credit Transfer System