GENERAL ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS
High school graduation and to get the required grade from the Students Selections Examination are prerequisites to enter all programs at Mehmet Akif Ersoy University. Students Selections Examination is administered by the National Student Selection and Placement Center. Based on the results of this exam, Student Selection and Placement Center places students according to their preferences.
To apply for admission to the University, the prospective student should submit the following items to the Admissions Office:
- The diploma or graduation certificate of the prospective student taken from the high school,
- 12 photos sized 4,5 cm x 6 cm, taken within the past 6 months,
- Document that shows the tuition fee is paid by the prospective student,
- Health report for the students of School of Health,
- For some departments of Education Faculty and for the institudes, special ability exams are required. The admission procedures of these departments are according to their own legislations.